"... we are always harking back to some occasion which seemed to us to reach perfection, setting that up as a norm, and depreciating all other occasions by comparison. But these other occasions, I now suspect, are often full of their own new blessing, if only we would lay ourselves open to it. " (C. S. Lewis)



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~ First Impressions

Maybe it's just me, but one cannot go to Door County and not appreciate all the different doors. It's possible it's just some romantic notion I have about doors being a blank slate on which to write your own invitation to the world - Come on in. You're welcome here. To me, a door is a symbol of possibilities, entryways to the unknown. You never know what waits on the other side. Ok, it could just be that I have a sick obsession for unique and pretty doors. Whatever the case, here are some pretty little doors from "The Door". Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment