"... we are always harking back to some occasion which seemed to us to reach perfection, setting that up as a norm, and depreciating all other occasions by comparison. But these other occasions, I now suspect, are often full of their own new blessing, if only we would lay ourselves open to it. " (C. S. Lewis)



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Photo Shoot


I love capturing the fun, silly side of my children with my camera, and when I found this particular website, I was captivated by this lovely woman and her beautiful family. She loves God, loves her family and takes awesome photos (not to mention she has the most gorgeous children in the world). When I saw the photo shoot she did with her children during Christmas, I knew I wanted to try something fun with my boys.

Now, seeing as she is a professional photographer and has a really great camera and I'm a total amateur with a point and shoot (a broken one at that), I know mine don't even come close, but we had fun. Here are our shots, blurs and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment