"... we are always harking back to some occasion which seemed to us to reach perfection, setting that up as a norm, and depreciating all other occasions by comparison. But these other occasions, I now suspect, are often full of their own new blessing, if only we would lay ourselves open to it. " (C. S. Lewis)



Thursday, April 22, 2010

~ A Little Vacation


It's late and I have miles to go before I sleep. Tomorrow, we leave for a week of peace and rest. We are headed to a beautiful little town in Door County, WI. I may not have computer access while I'm there, so I probably won't be around much this week.

On Sunday, we are traveling to Chicago for the day. My oldest son gets to meet his foster mother from Korea. We are very excited!
Thanks to all of you who have stopped by lately and for the sweet comments. I've been a little crazy with plans for the family trips. Hopefully I can connect with you when I return.

Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment