"... we are always harking back to some occasion which seemed to us to reach perfection, setting that up as a norm, and depreciating all other occasions by comparison. But these other occasions, I now suspect, are often full of their own new blessing, if only we would lay ourselves open to it. " (C. S. Lewis)



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Little Bit of Humor

After breakfast this morning and after reading my last post, my husband and I had a brief conversation in the kitchen. (He said I could share.)

Ken: Hey, thanks for saying such nice things about me in your post.

Me: You're welcome. You're the glue, baby, the mortar, the nails (and I proceeded to come up with all sorts of construction related words to make my point). You hold it all together!

Ken: (without missing a beat) And you're a brick house!

You gotta love a man who sees you as you are and loves you as you wish you were!

Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment