"... we are always harking back to some occasion which seemed to us to reach perfection, setting that up as a norm, and depreciating all other occasions by comparison. But these other occasions, I now suspect, are often full of their own new blessing, if only we would lay ourselves open to it. " (C. S. Lewis)



Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Glimpse at Penny Tree Designs

It's been 2 weeks since I've had a free moment to write. (I haven't even had time to share Halloween photos or talk about Indonesia, etc...) I spent most of the time just trying to survive while Ken was away and enjoying 10 awesome days with my sister. We never get to be together for that amount of time, so I was grateful. When I wasn't totally exhausted, I spent the remainder of my time preparing for a small show yesterday to show some of my stuff. (I haven't even written about my new little business idea. I call it Penny Tree Designs. More on that later.) Thanks to my sister's help, I had quite a bit of stuff to sell and they sold well. Here is a taste of what I sold and how I displayed my things just to give you an idea. Enjoy!

Come Celebrate the Season Collection

Life in Black and White Collection

A few of my other collections...

It's Your Day Collection

Expect Big Things Collection

Give Thanks Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment